. .

Monday, May 04, 2009

Long days ahead

Another year of RenFaire comes and goes! I hope everybody who went this year had fun, although I must say they toned it down quite a bit and told the faire workers to back off with the atmospheric approach. They're getting more commercialized now probably, but still a lot of fun. The joust is fun as always!! I didn't cheer for my usual knight this time, we actually went to cheer for the winning and bleeding bloke, hehehe. Long live the Queen! ::silently punts Prince Charles:: ... What? :D

As most of you know, I'm leaving soon, and if it weren't for happy thoughts, I might crumble this week. There is an immense amount of work to be done before I leave, and my boss has requested that I stay until 6pm every night. NOT overtime. Not like I ever get paid overtime anyway.

Yay... 6pm...

No comments:

.
.