Oh my GOD!!!! This is definitely the time to be exclaiming like MAD!!!
I shouldn't have drank wine on the flight here, because now I'm sitting at the Seoul airport and have pins and needles all over from being overly excited and dying and and... LINK!
Morikawa Toshiyuki - Announced Guest of Honor at Anime Expo 2009 >>
http://www.anime-expo.org/special-guests/guests-of-honor/toshiyuki-morikawa/
Ladies and gentlemen, fangirls and fanboys all over North America, seiyuu fans, and especially BL fans ~ BEHOLD!!! OUR TEIOU IS COMING TO ANIME EXPO 2009!!!! Yes, OUR Teiou, my dear BL fans and seiyuu fans alike!!! REJOICE!!! We shall all pay homage to this FANTABULOUS VETERAN SEIYUU OF THE UNIVERSE!! I WONDER IF BLACK VELVET WILL COME! I WONDER IF HE'LL HOLD A CONCERT TOO!!
As an aside to Janee, YAY HIYAMA'S WIFEY COMES AFTER HIM!!! MAY THERE BE A CONCERT TOO!!!
Oh oh oh... I'm so happy I typed up a whole different post.......
KIMI THANK YOU FOR KILLING ME~~~~ HONTOU NI URESHI DESU~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥_♥
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment