I have a feeling I'll be looping this song for the next WEEK. Damn you Kaji ::shakes fist:: Yunoki owns me, not you!
Ahem anyway.
I had Lasik today at approximately 2:30pm. It was a relatively short procedure, except for the part that they were burning my eyes for nearly thirty seconds each. The scariest parts of the surgery? I mean, there's local anesthesia so it's not like I felt any pain, but at one point when they're slicing off the top of my eyeball, I felt pressure, wetness, and BLINDNESS all of a sudden. Yup. Everything blacked out, which probably frightened me most of all. The doctor talked me through most of it so it wasn't horrendously freaky, but brr. Then the actual lasering away my cornea didn't feel like anything except for the fact that, well, I COULD SMELL MY EYEBALL BEING BURNED AWAY. Goodness. The smell of burning... flesh or something... permeated my nose and since they burned me for so long, my mind started panicking. Thank God for Seki? LOL why? Because while I was freaking out internally, I kept repeating, "Seki, Seki, Seki" as a mantra. ::rolls:: Silly? Hey, it got me through surgery. XDDD
Post-op and everything went well, I could see my feet as I was getting off the chair as opposed to me waddling towards the lump of blue pre-op haha. Everything was super blurry and fuzzy, but I COULD SEE. I started wondering if this is how the blind men Jesus healed felt when the could see for the first time. Sight...! I hope everything goes well post-op, and then wow, vision. This is so unbelievably awesome.
Did I mention they gave me a sleeping pill before all of this? My body felt so heavy
By the way, excuse my typos. I'm typing most of this with my eyes closed and wearing rather dark sunglasses. 8D





No comments:
Post a Comment