I think a thanks is in order, because I went a week without giving thanks. (I think.) SO! Here's a thought.
I am thankful for the wonderful people in my life right now. I truly am, even if the past has made me think that no human is without contempt in some shape or form, I am now seeing more good in mankind than I have previously. Praise God for that!
Oh, forget the singular thought, here's another.
I want to thank God for granting me the tolerance and grace to pass through the ten tremendously dark years of my life. Although the Light was not apparent to my eyes, ears, and heart, You were with me every step of the way, granting me one or another kindred soul to ease the pain and suffering. Looking back now, I can see Your footsteps alongside my staggering ones. It makes me want to cry to see the tedious meandering trail, but I'm now stronger because of it. Thank You for keeping me alive.
If You'll walk with me, though I know the road is long,Now, all I ask is that I find someone solid and real in my life to "walk with me" as You have. ♥
I'll get by with Your love to make me strong.
More by far than a guiding star above,
I long for You.
Walk with me, oh my love.
-- "Walk with me" - The Seekers
Out with my darkness, and step into the light. Shape me a new heart, a heart that loves just as the old but shines brighter than the morning star. Grant her the grace you have shown me, and I will let the dust settle for good.





No comments:
Post a Comment