After a day of being stuck at home due to much agony, it's good to be back at work. I hate not being able to go to work, it's a waste of time and no income! ::fumes:: And to make matters worse, I'm still not all better yet. Grawr. I'm restricting myself to non-solid foods for the meantime and driving myself crazy with the lack of meat. ::sniffles:: When this is all over, I'm going to go gobble down a Chipotle steak burrito.
I was thinking this weekend and yesterday about where I am currently. On the road of life, I have momentarily wandered off-course, in the midst of tall and thorny shrubbery, and am meandering aimlessly. Haven't quite lost sight of the road yet, but the shrubbery's growing awfully fast. Am I lost? No, not quite, but I feel displaced. How do I get back on track?
Am I the only one who sees this? I begin to wonder how apparent my side-tracking is to other people. Wearing a well-developed mask has its perks and drawbacks...
I miss meat. I really miss meat. I miss someone too but I think I miss meat more than I miss anybody, though. Does that count as messing up my priorities? XD
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





2 comments:
You should read the Divine Comedy by Dante. We'll talk this weekend. I'll be praying for you. =]
Divine Comedy? Is it available at libraries? And thank you, I'll keep you in my prayers too. ^^
Post a Comment