. .

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The birth of my loves

You know what today is?? That's right baby, it's time for LOVE!!!

♥ Happy Birthday to Paul McCartney!! ♥

Oh Sir Paul, HAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! How I wish I could really wish him a happy birthday and tell him the joy he has brought to my life!!! Let us celebrate this wonderful, wonderful man's birthday today with lots of Beatles, Wings, and his solo works!!! ♥

♥ Happy Birthday to Yunoki Azuma!!! ♥

I know you KNEW that was coming. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNOKI-SAMA!!!! Shall I dress up as you tonight while jamming to all your songs? (What a strange image I make...) Or shall I BLAST your glorious songs and flute repertoire for all my neighbors to hear at 10pm tonight after I get home from dinner? WHAT SHALL I DO???

Hehe, what a manic post.

But hey, two of my favourite men in all the world!!!!!! Happy happy birthday, my loves, my heart goes out to you both. (Yay, one IRL and one 2D!)

I'm super excited for Teiou too, LESS THAN TWO WEEKS UNTIL I SEE HIM! It's one week, six days, twenty-two hours, and two minutes as of now!

No comments:

.
.