I'm so proud of myself!! Ever since my parents left, I've been making my own food. A little too much mochi, but hey! I'm happy with my food, although at this rate, my AX cosplay plan won't work out.. eheh...

Not the first thing I made, but that's mochi in a bowl. I gave up making stuffed mochi because of how sticky the mochi is (duh) and how hot it was (because I'm terribly impatient), so I ended up layering the black sesame paste I made like so. I know it looks scary. Hey, nobody's eating this but me anyway.
Vegetable soup! Lots, and lots of celery and carrots, half a large onion, three super delicious roma tomatoes, and about 3/4 pounds of ground beef. No oil! But I did use garlic salt and Canadian steak seasoning, which makes rather delicious beef stew, considering how little beef went into this gigantic pot.
And now for my pride and joy, SUCCESS THIS TIME!!

Such a success, I took multiple pictures. SO YUMMY!! My last pack of mix however, sad. I asked my aunt to tell my mother to bring more packets home, but don't know if my mother will be willing to. Meh. Oh well. That's my cheese mochi bread for you er me! ♥
Kimi Kimi Kimi I reeeeeally hope you'll be here this weekend so I don't polish off the entire batch by myself. 8D I want you to try it! :3





No comments:
Post a Comment