. .

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gaming itch

This is weird. I haven't had a gaming itch since, well, Kiniro no Corda 2. Even when I bought Encore, I didn't itch to play it, but now that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is in my DS, I have hives all over!! Figuratively speaking, oo~h! Weirdly though, because I want to play KH-Days, I want to play Corda again. Badly. And Kaji's "You're in my Heart" is looping incessantly in my head, aaaah! KAJI WHY KAJI!? Of all people, WHY KAJI? Shouldn't it be Yunoki, my partner in crime?

Anyway. I actually have things to do today, like pick up stuff as well as shop at Fry's. Don't like shopping. I feel broke. No commission from last month either because I was in HK and the only commission I had went directly into the dual monitors I bought yesterday. Need a video card, hence shopping at Fry's today.

Oh man, I want to see Kaji's smiling face and it's giving me the strangest tingles. ::crosses eyes:: Stop singing that song in my head. ::WAILS::

Wednesday Thankful Three
1. Large box of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes for $3.99, no tax.
2. Dual monitors!
3. Return to my normal full-time salary (8-hour workdays).

Ahh, God is good. ♥ And Teiou is coming soon. ♥

No comments:

.
.