. .

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Seeking a purpose

Seeking a purpose.

What a big yet tiny line. Where do we begin? Where does it end? Does it really ever begin or end? What purpose are we here for, is it something we designate ourselves or has God already planned that for us before we were born? It leads one to think that fate, destiny, is inescapable if we were born with a set purpose already, so in this day and age we're more inclined to support the former statement. Honestly though, if we make our own purpose as we go through life, doesn't that give us control of our own lives, meaning we can be as erratic as we like or default at saying that we don't have any purpose in life and just idle away like bums?

I don't know, and I have a headache. I feel as if this angle is being forced on me and it's requiring a lot of thought which I don't have the capacity to do for the time being. I do hope that, by the end of this book, I'll have a clearer understanding instead of dwindling into nihilism.

On the brighter side, the simpler side of life, Teiou will be coming to MY CITY soon! Less than a month away, my loves! Ahhh Kimi costumes, COSTUMES!!! #___#

Oh and, happy belated birthday to Mamochan. ♥

No comments:

.
.