Apple cider cookies! They were supposed to be biscuits, but maybe there's too much sugar or something. Guess they taste like sugar cookies. :3
I made bite-sized chocolate biscuit things for church. They're not sweet enough, I think, but I hope people will eat them. Will take a picture of the tin I put them in when I get home. I'm sad, however, as my parents will be back on Sunday. No more cooking, no more baking when they're back. It makes me so sad as I've been having so much fun cooking lately. Maybe tonight I'll make a few corn and ham biscuits...
These look better than they taste. Unlike the ones I made for church, these have one chocolate chip apiece and, while a bit fluffy, are bitter from the cocoa powder and not enough sugar.
Okay. Back to work. :P





2 comments:
Those are 1) incredibly nice pictures of 2) incredibly yummy looking cookies *_____________________*
A wonder what a nice camera can do to my weird looking biscuits XD
Post a Comment