I'm leaving behind a lot of things, and I'm not talking about possessions. My car, all the goodies I hoard to keep my sanity, and everything I've worked hard to acquire, none of those matter. I am leaving behind familiarity with this place, all the people who mean a lot to me, and probably what psychs me out the most, my pregnant friend. AHH! I know Saa laughed at me and said it's not my child, but I'm just as jittery, if not more, than the expectant mother. I try not to worry her about this issue, because, well, she doesn't need to have another stressor. Luckily, I know she's well taken care of and she'll be along just fine.
On the topic of leaving people behind, there's a certain somebody who doesn't "know" about it yet, although I'm pretty sure she does and just hasn't said anything. I gave her plenty of preparation for this news, actually, so let's just hope she doesn't overreact. Missing people will be an issue for me.
There is still so much to take care of and plan before I leave. Tomorrow, I'll find out whether or not I'm eligible for Lasik. Eep! I better not miss VBS because of this though, I was really looking forward to it too.
I haven't done a list of Thankful Three's in so long, time to pick that up again.
Wednesday Thankful Three
1. The opportunity to have my dream job!
2. The ability to feel, no matter which way it flows.
3. Faith in God to take care of me.
Ah, Nao song so beautiful and yet so painful. "Suki na no ni...."





No comments:
Post a Comment