Two super, fantastic people in one month, how much better can it get!? I’m so stoked, I’m bewildered, I’m jittery! I never knew that looking for a job would be SO exciting and rewarding!!! All I can do now is hope and pray that I didn’t disappoint and that I will indeed get a shot at this position. My dad finally leaked to my mother about it, who didn’t seem too happy about it at all. Hm, need to talk to her. I won’t know for sure about this job until the end of the week, and I’m trying to keep my expectations low so I won’t be disappointed. But really. Me, disappointed in this? NO WAY. This journey has been SO exciting thus far, even if it has to end this week, I’m already so thankful for this experience! Of course I want more, oh I want the job, I want it more than I can express, but I will praise God regardless of the outcome.
This is so exciting!!! I don’t even think I can eat dinner tonight, I’m so shaken up (but in a good way)!
Pray for me, and may God guide me in the path He wishes me to follow.
And you know what’s even better? I may even get to work with the website!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?!?!?
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment