Plug: Moriberu BLOG: Thank's AX2009!
AWWWW Teiou!!! Thank you for making a post in english! I'm glad he's back home to his baby heehee. Guh, how spastic Teiou makes me. Honestly, in the entire world, there are only three people I would be absolutely honoured to meet: 1) Queen Elizabeth II, 2) Sir Paul McCartney, and 3) Morikawa Toshiyuki. Meeting Teiou made me so starry eyed and in awe that, I feel so blessed that he came to visit us!!
In other words, I had hell dealing with internet at work today. Everything's fixed now, an hour and ten minutes later at least.
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





4 comments:
*_________________*
His next post has the funniest picture with Hiropon XD
Un I saw that too XD It was pretty hilarious. But it's amazing. He just flies in and out, and gets back working... *shines* *O*
That's because he's AMAZING like that! Listen to his internet radio too! :D
Post a Comment