. .

Monday, September 07, 2009

Do not want to be late!

A/C humming, fans whirring

Egads, I don't want to be late for my Seki's birthday post this year!! But crap I'm so busy! CRAP!!!

Meanwhile. Oh. I love my church kids, shoot me. I couldn't emote at all when I was with them, but thinking about them and watching these videos make me want to cry!! T____T I'm going to miss them more than anything.

Thank God for internet.

And because the best presents are the ones meant to be shared, I'm going to share my presents with you guys! Please do not let these videos leak out, I don't believe any of you are weird to that extent.

Video downloads
>> Father and Son Duet, Four Hands
>> Jonathan's Awesome Solo

I'm so proud of him, and so so so touched. I'm eternally grateful to know such wonderful people, that even parents get hauled along for the ride. I can't ever repay them, but wah, best present ever are these wonderful, awesome, beautiful people in my life. THANK YOU GOD!!!

Oh, must refrain from being overly emotional. +___+!!!!

Okay. Time to munch on Anne I mean go see her. :D Seki's post will be up soon, please be patient with me okie??? I'll try to expand the post over the week however, it won't end the minute I post it up. XD

No comments:

.
.