. .

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Typing test = good distraction

"Love is..." - Katou Miriya

I need to practice typing accurately. ::sweatdrops:: My typing speed hasn't gotten any better or worse, still averaging around 95 wpm. I can't seem to break my top speed of 112 wpm. Blasted typos. Sad. I ought to try a typing test on Shiro's laptop, see if less noise distraction (うるさいにゃ!) makes any difference.

Swiped the following link from Gokumew.

Plug: http://www.freetypinggame.net/free-typing-test.asp

That passed the time quicker. Stomachache's milder, can of 7up three-quarters down...

Can't help but lament that Kaji's perfume is what I'd pick. And Tsukimori. Stupid Tsukimori-head. I want to sniff Yunoki!!! A man who can don those layers is MY MAN! Or my evil twin. Huh. Would Miyata wear Yunoki's perfume then? Hm, most curious now. I wonder if that's the concoction he and Naokun made in my dream!

I really shouldn't be awake at this hour, I always sound off. Piglet's Big Shit, remember Bon? 8D

Plug: http://www.herohero-q.com/index.php?e=3165

Nagasawa-san's post has cutest most interesting picture of Seki. I like your pigtails baby!!!

No comments:

.
.