. .

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

God is Good

"To be continued..." - Kishio Daisuke

Dude, dude dude dude~! Seki's birthday is next week baby, NEXT WEEK! My baby's turning thirty-seven!!! Oh gosh how time flies, I still remember prancing about the lockers during that day annually, informing classmates and teachers everywhere I went, and having people ignore or stare at me like I've gone mad. Haha. Hey, it was better than when Mrs. Barnheiser shook me by the shoulders to tell me that Trunks is only an imaginary character, pshaw! Anyway. September 8th, peoples, please mark that on your calendars as I have! ::rolls::

Okay fine. Hiropon's birthday is the 7th, don't forget that one either. Hiropyo~n! Teehee.

SEKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

I haven't properly announced to people yet, but I have a confirmed date of departure to Shanghai now. September 15th, exactly a week after Seki's birthday, and exactly two weeks from today. If I haven't seen you before heading out and you'd want to, please leave me a comment, email, call, something. Regardless, I'll miss all of you here in the States, and the rest of you, well, I'll still see you on this beloved plane of virtual reality known as the internet! XD

For the time being, my LJ posting will probably parallel my blog, so I apologize if you're used to not seeing my posts clutter your friend's page. :P Feel free to remove if it bothers you.

I'm feeling wonderful today, despite the horrible air quality here. I *hope* the fires are all doused by now, but the sky is orange-brown and smells like burnt earth, yay! ::chokes:: I hope the rest of you living in the area aren't dying from stagnant ash in the air. Regardless of all that, all my bags are packed (figuratively speaking), and I'm ready to go!!! Where am I standing? With God's good grace at my side, that's where. I've been seeking answers and wanting help for so long that, as some of you know, I've tripped into a cozy little ditch. Today is a miraculous day, I never thought I'd live to see the day that God answered my prayers. There is hope and light, and it actually exists outside the figment of our imaginations!

Thank you. You know who you are, and I am forever grateful for your understanding and acceptance.

In other news, for those who haven't heard, I bought a MacBook. Yeah, me, a PC-user. I'm battling with the MacOSX like crazy, the shiny is detrimental to my productivity. ::shakes fist:: It's a 15", and my mother is irritated. So I'm most likely going to go into Fry's tomorrow and return it. Again. ::headdesk:: My kid thinks I should go into an actual Apple store to buy the smaller one, so, eh, I'll discuss it with my dad tonight. Man, so much pain with file transfers again. Do you KNOW how much time and energy it takes into configuring an Apple computer to Windows XP when I'm distracted to infinity and THEN transfer nearly 100 GB worth of data into the right place??? ARWARGH!!

Mother bought me a chicken baguette tonight, glad she remembered to buy me food once after forgetting to feed me for nearly two weeks. >_>;; Good thing I can actually drive and buy my own food. Woohoo.

Ahh, this song, I think you're right Kimi.

"Yunoki Azuma desu, yoroshiku ne. ^^"

No comments:

.
.