. .

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Almost Friday!

I am so behind on my lists of thankful things, oh no! I'll be good and do one today.

Thursday Thankful Three
01) It's almost Friday!!! Soon it will be the weekend!
02) Orbit gum, for keeping me awake and being phantom food for my not quite full stomach.
03) Shopping with Sheridan two days ago, I has me a new purple shirt! ::gasp:: Colour in my closet, imagine that...

Okay. Time to panic. I'm not playing all the songs for my uncle and the two other people right? Because I don't find playing piano in my Les Mis costume very appealing. Hopefully they'll stick to the recording for the first two songs, so I can change. O_O

Life has gotten rather busy, it seems, and I very much enjoy it. I'm now actually doing what I applied for in this job, sales. Haha. Ebay sales. Some customers astound me with their inability to research before purchasing something, but hey, who am I to complain, I just sell the stuff. That would be a whopping total of five bikes, heh, not much at all. Oh well, a bike sold is a bike sold.

I was rather unsettled by what one of my friends told me on Monday. She thinks I'm settling for a dull and dreary life, on something less than what I deserve, but why is she complaining? It's my life, is it not? I'm actually feeling quite content with my routine of weekday work and weekend church, why is she so displeased with the way I turned out? Because I actually enjoy staying in line and watching my spending appropriately? I sigh. Then there was the one huge little matter that she addressed that irked me this whole week thus far, to the point my mother said I was groaning and muttering loudly in my sleep. Ugh. Hopefully I said nothing incriminating. 8D

And so the routine of my life continues as I descend further into Inferno... ::shudders:: Happy thoughts, think happy thoughts...

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

It'll be worth it (Inferno). Keep reading! I'm on canto xxVII myself. =]

Rady said...

Reading, reading! But it's in my car currently, so to be continued... ^_^

.
.