Listening to: "逐格重播" - Sharon Chan
Oh am I cranky tonight or what. I finished up the eBay duties for work today, edited all the pictures, and yet, I don't feel accomplished at all. Maybe for the fact that I was tired and cranky all day already. In times like this, it is really important that I look for what I'm thankful for to force myself to look on the bright side of things when I'm feeling reluctant to care. Yosh, here goes...
Thursday Thankful Three
01) Parents out at dinner, allowing me time to play a little piano outside.
02) Being employed.
03) Important people in my life.
I thought back about last night's dinner with Nozomi again. February 2010 is what she's aiming for. I'm so happy for her, and yet I can't help but feel a little sad. My girl is all grown up and getting married, wearing a diamond engagement ring and looking more and more beautiful each time I see her. And I feel left behind. Maybe it's time I stop looking to make others happy and try to make myself happy too.
Yosh, project happiness, that's my next thing to work on! From now on, I'll think of something that makes me happy and try to do something about it. A plan for action, not just silent contemplation! YOSH! Let's do this, people!
Today's Happy Point: 関智一
Why? Because Seki is one of the magnificent wonders of the universe! I thank God everyday for his existence! ^D^ I'm not crazy, nope. Oh yeah, almost forgot, I'm going to buy his new CD!!! Maybe not this very instant, but very soon. ♥
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment