. .

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Daily rant

._. Can I help feeling this way? I work so hard to suppress my feelings, to control them, and then this happens to me. Why me? I feel happy, feeling this way, and yet distressed at the situation in which it occurred. Internal conflict, as usual. Over Thanksgiving weekend, the Wesley church's morning sermon talked about this, how we are thrust into these situations and have to deal with it. God gives us so many things to be thankful for, but our hindrances stop us from rejoicing over what we have. Instead of being upset, we should praise God for giving us the opportunity to grow and the chance to show our worth by overcoming these obstacles, right? Then why do I feel so upset right now? I don't envy other people for what they have, but I do feel like I'm lacking something essential... Blargh. Enough muttering. If anything, adversity will prove if what I feel is true, if God really wants this for me, or if I'm just feeling vulnerable.

Last night, I had nanchatte tonkotsu ramen at Foo Foo Tei, and it was SO GOOD!!! Gyah! Tonkotsu so fatty, but yummy! So yummy! ::swoons:: The broth was soooo good, they added some other cream to make it richer than tonkotsu broth is already, and... oh my. I was happy last night, even though it cost me quite a bit as I paid for a portion of Cynthia's too. But man, I'm definitely going back there. X3 We didn't get around to making desserts, but we talked and watched plenty of stuff instead heehee. Fun times. I'm bringing a NeoRomance Live DVD next time, muwahaha...

Last time I read Inferno, the canto detailing the schismatics was rather repulsive. Being able to stomach quite a bit of morbidity and violence, I was surprised at how evoking that canto was. I wanted to puke, and when I took a nap after it, I had a hellish nightmare of the similar variety. NO FUN!! KOWAI YO!! Must continue, however, I wonder what Lucifer is like in Dante's hell. @_@ May curiosity not kill this cat...

Speaking of lunch, time for me to take my nap now...

No comments:

.
.