Listening: "Jack Dawson's Luck" - James Horner
Christmas this year was normal, I spent my Christmas day sleeping and woke up for dinner at Garden with parents, aunt, and grandma. Boxing day, my most joyous day, was good. Until evening came anyway. I had gone shopping at the Bookoff in Costa Mesa, picked up something for somebody at Kinokuniya, and came back to LA to wait for dinner time and bible study. Then I got five texts in a row from a friend. Five very distressing text messages that ruined my mood entirely, and I've been on the verge of tears every other second tonight. I don't know what to do, if I can do anything at all, and if I'm at fault. Is there anything I can do to remedy this? I can't even find a way to talk about this on the computer, which is rare for me.
All I can do right now is pray. I pray God will help her and me get through this, help both of us understand each other, so on so forth yada blah. I don't even know what it is I'm praying for, but my heart hurts. I'm at a loss for words.
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment