. .

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Monday

Listening to: "Denkou Sekkai no Koi" - Takahashi Naozumi

Before I start babbling about my day that nobody cares about, let me say what's important...

Happy Lunar New Year, everybody!!!

T'is the year of the ox, and may this year be blessed and properous! I'm kicking the year off with prayers so that I might continue it for the rest of the year. ^___^

Today is made of happy, surprisingly, for a Monday. It's a personal matter why I'm happy, but I was also happy for a decent amount of work, feeding off negative energy in the office, reading the most interesting Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, napping in the parking lot in a perfect balance of cold and hot temperatures, and getting a bonus. Oh yes, somebody finally noticed how hard I work, damn right. I'm happy for it! Doesn't make up for the paycheck getting cut, but hell, whenever there is extra, it's good. So I ate Del Taco with Cynthia for dinner! ::gets bricked:: Yeah, not the best food to consume, but hey, better than nothing. Perhaps I'll get flatbread salad from Quiznos tomorrow! *_*

Practice with Cynthia and Steven tonight proved useful. I'm hopeful that they have at least the first of the three songs in the medley down. MOST HOPEFUL! I'm a little upset that Steven has no idea what notes he's playing on the guitar, which renders my help rather useless, so thank goodness for YouTube tutorials. Cynthia just needs practice so she can speed up, and all will be well. Whew. I'm proud to say that I finished my new year greeting rounds tonight!! Didn't catch five groups of people, but I left them all messages so it should be fine. Whew! I would've been happier if people didn't have to focus on wishing me a boyfriend this year, jeez. All in all, this year has started off well. Nyosh, let's toast to a wonderful year, shall we? ^_~v KANPAI!

No comments:

.
.