. .

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Two very special Birthdays

Listening: "again" - Hoshi Souichirou

This. Song. Needs to not come on. When I'm moody.

Anyway, two very special birthdays are in line, and I will announce them happily.

Happy Birthday to Elvis Presley!

I know the man is gone, but his memory will live on forever! The king of rock and roll, the man who will never escape my memory because of my dad's obsession with him! 8D His music will always ring true, from his popular hits to his gospel music, ahhh, love. Absolute love, swoon worthy, and utterly charming, even with his pouty lips. Haha! Happy birthday to the my dad's hero, here's to Elvis!

Happy Birthday to Gabriel!!!

Haaaaaappy happy birthday~~~! ♥ I wish you a wonderful day with much love, and please don't freak out at the email explosion. I'll call you in the morning (time per Joycelyn, I hope it's not too early) instead of adding to the email spammage. Another year, what goals do you wish to achieve in this round? Ah, life is filled with so many possibilities, today is the present, what will you do with it? ^_~

Ahh... The thought of birthdays makes me happier at least. I'll listen to some Elvis and Rachmaninov tonight for the birthday boys, haha. Musics... ♥

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

=D Thank you very much!

Rady said...

You're very welcome! Hope your day's as special as you are XD!

(By the way, are you aware of the wording you used, Elvis says that too. XDDDDDD)

.
.