. .

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Where are the good news?

I have bad chills ALL over today. Yesterday, there was the news about the family of seven that killed themselves, and this morning there's a scary accident on the 10 that killed two men and severely injured a third. Is this what I was reading about, when we're supposed to get a dose of "real life?" Oh it feels real all right, and I can't shake off this bad vibe. Other headlines include how California health insurers are discriminating against women and a Lutheran high school in Riverside is ruled to be allowed to expel students based on their sexuality. Wow. That's a mouthful right there. I'm disturbed, to say the least. Everyday, a mass of tragedies occur, but I've never been so aware of them as I am today.

Where is all the good news? C'mon people, I know there's some out there, stop hiding it!

What I can find, however, is that Obama's on the move. There's quite a few tidbits, but they seem to bode well thus far. There was also another headline about fertility, some woman gave birth to octuplets. Ouch, but hey, the babies are all okay! Personally, that many kids at once scares the living daylights out of me, especially when the following article on MSNBC said that the mother hopes to breastfeed them. All of them.

Plug: Minnesota family can relate to octuplet birth

Congratulations to the couple in California, you have eight little oxen! 8D

I haven't done my thankful posts in a while, so today's the day I catch up!

Wednesday Thankful Three

01) Rosemary + lavender + chamomile + tikuanyin tea.

02) God = Love.

03) Not being swamped with sadness after something I did on purpose.

On that last one... PRAISE GOD, I'm cured!! HONTOU NI!!!

No comments:

.
.