Listening to: "RAIN" - Sugo Takayuki
Love makes one high, so much it's both a stimulant and a depressant all at once. Looking back, I have never been in love although I've loved people, deeply, wholeheartedly, and then some. It never worked out, and maybe it's because I was never "in love" with them? Perhaps. The smallest things can make me happy, but I can be saddened by the smallest things as well. This morning, life seemed to be all roses. Then things started coming at me, one by one.
The world economy is bad, right? Our company is not an exception, and while my boss doesn't want to lay off anyone (heh, he might've been better off doing that), he ended up cutting all of our hours back. One hour a day, which equates to five hours a week. I AM NOT HAPPY. That's a huge portion of my salary right there! I should be happy that my boss can't possibly even think about firing me because of how much work I do for him, but woes. As if I didn't earn little enough. ::sniffles::
In light of my hours being cut back, I have also decided to cut back my food intake when necessary, and that will mean instead of napping every so often during lunch, I will resolve to nap every day so I distract myself from buying food. I wonder how long that will last, my mood will surely plummet. ::cringes::
Emails are perhaps one of the easiest things that either saves or destroys my mood. Emails from friends make me happy, but emails from previous employers who are stupid and can't keep track of their own finances and makes us work to get our own tax forms make me infinitely grumpy. I also got another email that probably doesn't mean anything, and hey I guess I did ask for it, but at the same time... Now I wish I had said something different. As people love to tell me, I always dig my own grave, don't I...
Dinner tonight for pre-Lunar new year with parents, grandma, and aunt. Not happy about that either, why did they have to pick that restaurant on San Gabriel and Garvey that gave me a stomachache last time? WHY?
Okay. Two more days to last, and then the weekend comes to the rescue. I miss everyone at church!!! Wow, I have no social life, do I?
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





6 comments:
I really do not agree on the less money = less food part, if not enough food makes that big of an impact on ur mood. Sigh. Though I guess that's the best option according to your values~ sigh~
Considering how little I spend on spare expenses, the biggest bulk of my money goes towards gas and food, and I obviously cannot cut back on gas since I have to drive to work. I would rather my car is in a good mood than myself. #_#;;;;
Ahhh!! Laura! Food. =[ We shall have to feed you extra much on weekends then... (And some way of getting you food!) By the way, how's the cheese?
Ahh! Gabriel! Haha. It's okay, don't you think I eat enough at church? XD Thanks for your concern though~~~
And the cheese is haaaaappy. *_* I love cheese!
@Gabriel
Yes, feed her extra on weekends enough for her to take home and last her for 5 more days... or 4 more. Hmm...
@Rady
Food for 5 days should last you 5 days as long as you dont consume 5 pounds each meal 8DDD <--not helping
::runs away::
::noms on Tamifuru:: You~! XD ♥♥♥
Post a Comment