I don't understand the reason for this song at all, but Ishikawa sounds so funny. 8D
Anyway, yesterday, I had dinner with Sheridan and we were walking around the Focus plaza in San Gabriel afterwards. You know, it's a family spot, chinese hangout area, old people as well as little kids go there too, right? Right. So in this one jewelry store display window we passed, the one facing this trendy kid stuff store, we noticed a peculiar watch on display. Well, a poster of it, which made it worse because of how BIG and glaring it was on display.
Behold the following pictures, click to enlarge, and not for the faint-hearted or the innocent-minded!

Nowwwww then, our reaction: AMUSED and WHAT on EARTH??? I mean, HAHA, interesting watch, I can see someone like Miki or Onomasa sporting it, ::gets bricked:: but at the Focus plaza?? What on earth are these people THINKING displaying something like THAT at such a location!!
Thus ends the highlight of this mundane week. I don't get Martin Luther King Jr.'s Day off next week either, but boy am I tempted to just not show up.
As for my new year resolutions, positivity and patience is so difficult!! Everyday on the way to work, I have to verbally scold myself everytime I catch myself cursing at someone on the road or when I feel my anger swell. People drive me nuts at work too, and I'm trying to keep cool even though I want to scream. Honestly, suppressing my negative emotions has never worked quite well, but I think I might have to try to reformulate that coping mechanism now. Afterall, reanalyzing after quite some time should help me bring some new ideas to the table, right? How do people deal with negativity and lack of patience effectively???





1 comment:
Breathing while praying often helps...at least for me. We'll talk at church. =]
Post a Comment