. .

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yuuchan kawaii!!

Listening to: Random music over there -->

>> http://ameblo.jp/tacit/entry-10199015896.html

Reading Yuuchan's short but adorable blog entry makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She's so cute! It helps me remember to notice the little things in life and appreciate it. So I'll enjoy my tea and pretend I'm enjoying it with her. Ahh, just imagining her broad and content smile after sipping can last me a day. Hopeless, any? Which reminds me, is she in Haruka4? I heard Torikou is, but whether that's actually news or not is beyond me since I haven't bothered to keep up with the Haruka-verse.

Anyway, our seriously short-staffed Tuesdays and Thursdays still prove to be slow. I really am happy that I have my thermos and my tea. Is it okay to daydream over my Urban Lover + tikuanyin tea? Oh, allow me to explain the ridiculous name of this tea. It's so fragrant, composed of lavender, rosemary, and chamomile, and the weird Chinese company dubbed it Urban Lover. How that name makes any sense, I have absolutely no clue because it strikes me more as a depressant (as opposed to a stimulant) instead. So unless "urban lovers" are all knocked out from sleepy herbs, that name doesn't fit one bit.

I'm wondering if Yuuchan's blog name has anything to do with her status. She seems all right in her posts, but I can't help but be a little worried for her...

MOU!

Ne ne, Saa, sorry about last night. I'll call you tonight? ^_^

No comments:

.
.