2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
||||
| . |
Readings
Archive
|
. |
Monday, November 03, 2008525,600 minutes
"Seasons of Love" started rolling through my head when I looked at the clock just now. Out of that 525,600 minutes, I have 30 more minutes to go before I get off work so I can take Masaomi to a mechanic. That's only 0.0057% of the all the minutes in one year. Number crunching actually makes 30 minutes seem alarmingly short. Scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
. |
| . | ||||





4 comments:
wow... is work really boring?
Work itself is not boring, it's the lack of work that makes work really boring...
and you get paid for lack of work? dude i want your job!
Yup, not my fault there's nothing to do lately!!! My boss is on vacation and business is low hehe..
Post a Comment