. .

Friday, November 07, 2008

Still an INFJ

I took a quick and dirty Jung Personality Type test. Only 72 questions. Pah. Oh well.

Your Type is: INFJ
Strength of the preferences
Introverted: 44%
Intuitive: 38%
Feeling: 25%
Judging: 67%

INFJ type description by D.Keirsey
INFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator
INFJ Famous Personalities
INFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are:
... moderately expressed introvert
... moderately expressed intuitive personality
... moderately expressed feeling personality
... distinctively expressed judging personality

~ Take the test here if you want. ~


I didn't change since the more indepth analysis in high school, this is pretty sad. Am I always going to be an INFJ? Persistence is definitely my trait. ::facepalm::

Wish there were a free comprehensive Enneagram test.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Why is it a big deal about "still" being an INFJ? Mine actually changed, but I'm not sure if it changed because I took a different quiz. If it changes, doesn't it tell you less?

Rady said...

I'm unchangeable, I've taken different tests and still end up the same? I guess I do aim to stay the same, but it also suggests stunted growth and not being able to step outside of myself to do other things. That I dislike. Greatly.

.
.