. .

Friday, November 07, 2008

FaceBook notes to read

I find myself unable to coherently and completely organize my thoughts on Christianity and the topic of sexuality (and marriage, specifically, in light of Prop 8). I feel like I have too much to say and too little time and space to do it, not to mention that I completely lack the ability to outline something like this properly, but Kimi said a lot of what I wanted to say in her FaceBook note. If anyone else has the time and consideration, please read Kimi's note here on Facebook.

Here's someone else's which I think is an interesting read.

I actually don't know if FaceBook links work if you're not on there.. hmm...

Sigh. I have been so upset this entire week when I try to research into this topic. I talked about this with my pastor, and he advised me to not take it personally and think about it. And I am doing just that, but I'm overwhelmed. I... I think I'll just stop for now.

No comments:

.
.