Dreaming of composers, philosophers, artists
Listening, captivated, mesmerized
Dead to the wordly realm
Alive and thriving in our minds
Shall we thank them for their time and energy
Their intelligence, inspiration, and beauty?
Marvelling at their works, great and small
The universe captured in a single element
Life in a single note, word, stroke
In my secret garden
Tall hedges hide my truths
Walk my labyrinth of thorns and leaves
Where dead flowers bloom
Springing forth from the earth's bosom
Will you navigate to its core?
Just felt like emoting. Chopin makes me a little crazy sometimes, and then on a tangent, I realize I only have two mp3s of Liszt, woes. Must acquire more of his love. ♥





2 comments:
Rachmaninoff. That is all. =]
Right, right. ::laughs:: I listened to that CD you gave me when I went to sleep last time, I'll listen again when I'm awake. XD
Post a Comment