I am thankful for...
01) Peter Pan, the performance by the Torrey Theatre Club, it was so much fun!
02) Gabriel, for inviting me to the play and playing that awesome Rachmaninov piece on his GORGEOUS piano!
03) Janee, for having Mogi sign that shitajiki with Hihara's name and sending it to me *_*! Makes my days happy as CLAM!
04) Esolen, for translating Dante's writing so beautifully. ♥
05) Aunt Dorothy, for lending me her GPS for this weekend so I won't get lost driving up north.
06) Life, for being kind to me lately.
07) Seiyuu, for every bit of insane happiness I get out of them.
08) Seki Tomokazu, for just existing!!!
09) Takahashi Naozumi, for being an inspiration and proof to that dreams CAN come true.
10) Last, but most importantly, God, for always being present in my life even when I fail to see His love. Thank You, beyond anything, thank You.
Okaaaay! 10 is a good number. I made a gigantic list of things throughout the year elsewhere, but Blogspot doesn't allow for text cuts, so it stays over there.
Oh, one more day, or should I say one day more? Hehe.. Aw man, I have to memorize.......
[edit] OH! I forgot a very important one, I'm incredibly thankful for the Hasegawa family for all the love and support they've given me, especially you sisters. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all the times you've stuck by me regardless of how high or how low I am. ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment