Listening to: "Haruka, Kimi no Moto he" - Miyata Kouki, Seki Tomokazu, Takahashi Naozumi
"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about."
--Charles Kingsley
Yes yes YES!!! Enthusiasm is wonderful beans! I can't imagine life without it. Happiness Project, thanks!
In other news, Il Divo has taken me by storm, and I am absolutely KO'd by these awesome, awesome men. Gosh. I'm really tempted to buy all their CDs now. And I mean *really* tempted, as I spent a few hours watching the video clips on their official website and recording off them.
Plug: http://www.ildivo.com
So. Much. Love. Dropdead, awesome vocalists who just knock your socks off. I am *so* determined to see them in concert now. Will probably go see them in Las Vegas if possible, or going up to find Saa and Kimi for their San Jose performance. We'll see. *_*
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





4 comments:
Now Rady, think this through...(You spent HOURS watching their videos?). Don't get tooo obsessed. ;) By the way, does your usual commute route bring you anywhere near a chipotle?
It's usually the initial submersion into obsessions that is worst. So I'm okay now, with a few recordings to last me.
Yup, I go to Chipotle on Grand/Valley every so often for lunch. Why?
I love how you and Ivy melted when you saw them THE FUNNIEST THING!!
That's because they're SO GOOD! It's funny how Ivy was fangirling too. XD
Post a Comment