. .

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy St. Valentine's Day!

Listening to: "A Whole New World" - Brad Kane, Lea Salonga

Happy St. Valentine's Day!!!

I wish everybody a fantastic Valentine's Day, filled with happiness, love, sparkles, and bubbles!! Fluffiness included. ♥ Be happy, whether for yourself or for others, for this is the day to celebrate love in the world. God is Love, with the capital L, and what a wonderful world it is!! "A Whole New World" indeed, that God renews for us daily, every hour, every minute, every second. May we learn to cherish every moment of our lives and strive to love others as God loves us. ♥

It has come to my attention that I've been slacking off on my Thankful Threes again, so here it is. I'll deal with my transformations later.

Sabbath & Valentine's Thankful Three
01. God is Love, and Love is with us all. Amen!
02. Happy couples everywhere, you make my Valentine's worthwhile.
03. Church friends, for so many reasons.

Church has become such a surprising but centered part of my life this past year or so, and I am happy for it. Honestly, just a few years back, I dreaded stepping onto church grounds again for fear of sadness and bitterness washing over me, I would have never imagined myself looking forward to going to church every Sabbath now.

#25
I NOW AFFIRM that life is good and unfolding in miraculous ways.


A miracle has happened to me, and I acknowledge it with enthusiasm. What a wonderful God we have, mending not only my mind but also my heart! I'm bursting with happiness to think of all the wonderful things that have happened to me since I came back to church. I cannot say that I'm on completely peachy terms with God, but I have made so much progress since my dark years. God has shown that He still cares through the people at church, and I cannot be prouder to say that I am a part of this church. Even if I'm not a member on paper, I belong to God and with these special people. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

My heart is free to love, and love I will! Even if I don't succeed, try and try again!

I was so afraid
Now I realize
Love is never wrong, and so it never dies
There's a perfect world
Shining in your eyes
And if only they could feel it too
The happiness I feel with you
They'd know love will find a way...

-- "Love Will Find a Way" - Lion King II

No comments:

.
.