Listening to: "The Power of Love" - Il Divo
Ufufufu, Hiradai's Danna is WAY TOO CUTE!! His proposal? Not manly at all, ironically Ishida's was more manly. ::dodges tomatoes from Kimi:: (Or not ironic, depends on who you're talking to hehe.) But I love Hiradai's so much! His words made me mooshy, and when he started crying, I wanted to cry too because he wouldn't stop. Nakanaide! Sigh, am I hopeless or what.
For the past few days, I've been thinking really hard about the first number of the transformation list. Looking back to things I discussed with people, I'm still keeping up these impossible standards, darn! Must learn to let people blunder and leave them be! Yet, today I thought, should this apply to my workplace as well? I shouldn't tolerate mistakes at work, whether with myself or someone else, or at least be trying to fix them! That's a tough one for me, learning when to back off and when to push my limits at work. Today, my orders rolled in rather nicely, and I found myself obsessively ordering and checking over my work multiple times and in different ways. Great, as if I'm not finicky enough, I'm picking up on my boss' paranoid habits too. Where should the balance be, whether it is work or personal matters, in regards to having a set of high yet manageable standards that don't stress me out?
I know I said I'd do one at a time, but I think I'm going to go crazy if I'm only thinking of one at a time. ::grimaces:: I like multi-tasking.
#2
I NOW RELEASE my fear of losing control and becoming irrational.
Believe it or not, I tried this one out very recently. The unknown is terribly frightening!!! Yes, I did this one subconsciously, but the fear of not being in control of my every action and not being in line with my normal behaviour patterns did not go away. When does fear becoming unmanageable? I still allowed myself to be impulsive, that counts for something, right? Yet, immediately after, I was reminded of why I absolutely do not allow myself to lose control. It's upsetting.
Okay, that was one big ball of negativity right there, shift gears! I had more nanchatte tonkotsu ramen tonight. HAPPY!!!! Allow me to be mindless for today's Thankful Three.
Monday Thankful Three
01. Nanchatte Tonkotsu Ramen.
02. Hiradai and Ishida-san's Danna Catalogue CD.
03. Il Divo.
Random, is suspicion a good or bad thing? I know it varies with the situation but... overall???
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





2 comments:
Mmm. Yay for ramen and danna!
I've never had that brand(?) of tonkotsu ramen before. Is it good? Where did you get it??
Un~♥!
I actually have no idea, it's at that ramen place I'm planning on taking you to this weekend. :3
Post a Comment