#1
I NOW RELEASE holding myself and others to impossible standards.
How does one release holding everybody to impossible standards once those standards have been in place for a very long time? There is one person I probably should start with aside from myself, yet unfortunately, it clashes with my current plans. Not to make excuses, but this situation is a little, how shall I put it, delicate. If I stop holding up these impossible standards, I'll be accused of giving false hope.
I CAN'T HELP BUT RATIONALIZE MYSELF!!! It's okay, that one's for another day. /interlude
In short, I think this first transformation is going to take me at least a week or two to be internalized. I wonder if I should move onto an easier one first.
Today was a mix of really frightening possibilities and some overly estatic news. Hehehe, ESTATIC! So happy! My goal is to find more happy couples to dote on, and don't tell me I'm being lame because people being happy together is made of sparkley fluff. Perchance I'll find my very own fluff, but for now, I'm so excited!! I can't wait to hear about everyone's weekend, no no I'm not being nosy, I'm just happy!
Right, the transformation bit, ahem. By the end of today, I have a small list to start with:
1. Lack of thought is okay depending on the person.
2. Being open and straightforward is a good thing.
Okay, so my list only has two things, but it's a start, right? T_T I need to... learn to... accept... that people can be honest like that and not let it strike me as stupid!!!
This is so difficult!!!!!!!
Oh this post fails. Must revisit later. On a totally irrelevant note, I really like the pictures on seiyuu blogs, especially when Teiou has Ishikawa pictures ufufufu~!





No comments:
Post a Comment