Drama CD Ginga Roido Cosmo X in Hero Cross Line
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=MACZ-4
Moonlight Mask (Gekko Kamen) Bigins Satan no Tsume
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BJCA-114
DUDE, NOT FAIR!! Seki, you are too awesome, Moonlight Mask? With Miyata and Ishida? BWUAHAHAHA!!! And my beloved Cosmo X!!!! SEKI-SAN, SUGOI!!!!!!
I haven't even been able to buy the NeoRomance Duet CDs nor Seki's LOVARIOUS yet. Woe is me, but the show must go on. AND I'M BEING LEFT BEHIND!
Okay, no more wailing. Desire for material goods can drive one insane.
One of these days, I'll have to go back to watch the first season of the Gokusen drama. It's too good not to revisit, and watching Shin mature and fall in love makes me wonder if Yankumi will ever go back to Shin in the dramas. Probably not, unfortunately, even though the manga makes us happy as clam. Shin for the next Oedo leader, banzai! XD For now, fanfiction will suffice.
Aww, I just came across a cute quote on a website:
Smile! It's a wonderful day because you're in it!
To all the wonderful people in my life, thank you. I can smile and live another glorious day because you're in it. ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment