. .

Monday, February 23, 2009

Horrible Customers

Listening to: "Yuuniji no Awaki Himegoto" - Hoshi Souichirou

I've been having a rather good day until this sour taste invaded my mouth. Let's start on a positive note, shall we? I had a hard time waking up this morning, but I was peachy fine when I got to work. There was a lot to do this morning, which always makes me happy. Also, I was looking forward to lunch. Mmm, Chipotle! The Choo's gave me a Chipotle giftcard this weekend and I was more than excited to have a real lunch today!! So off I went to get a burrito bowl, and when the register rang up the balance after my meal, my jaw dropped. I'm. Utterly. Floored. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I cannot thank you guys enough, this will feed me for a month or more, THANK YOU!!!!! Wah, I'm speechless.

Now for the bad part. Despite being rather chipper, one phone call disrupted it all. An eBay customer who placed a small order made a big fuss about us not shipping to PO boxes. Honestly, it's not even our policy, it's FedEx's. Yet, this guy was screaming and cursing at me while I was trying to listen and help him. In the end, he wanted his money back, which is fine, but he kept screaming. I'm not at fault nor should I care, but I got so incredibly angry. Even though I kept telling myself to let him rave and just proceed with cancelling his order as per his request, my blood started boiling. My stomach hurts really badly now. My body reacts quicker than I can tell myself to ignore it, and now I feel a bit like curling over and dying. Urgh.

3 comments:

キミ said...

> <! Hey, I hope you feel better soon. Anxiety/stress attacks like that on your system aren't any good. I honestly hope the Seki song helps... (I mean, music is therapy!) And of course you know I'm not trying to belittle his impact. I really hope you get better, and maybe we'll be able to goof off this weekend to cheer both of us up.

Rady said...

Thanks, I'm not so bad now. Trying to nap was rather strenuous, but I did manage to pass out so that's good. I really don't think I'm cut out for answering phone calls, it fuels my passive aggression too much. Seki song IS helping, thank you!!! I'm loving my baby's sweet, sweet vocals. X3 More discussion on weekend to come! ^___^V

Gabriel said...

You're welcome! =D

.
.