Listening to: “Ajisai no Yume de Aimashou” - Miyata Kouki
I took an old Angel Sanctuary character quiz, and while I had Michael at first and then Setsuna for second, this time it flipped. WHYYYY I DON’T WANT TO BE LIKE SETCHAN!!! I’m not very Mikachan though. ::shrugs:: Oh I miss Angel Sanctuary much. So much love, Yuki-sensei makes me flail. XD
Yesterday, I had a wonderful Valentine’s Day with everybody at church. No special Valentine for myself (I got rejected! Why am I still happy?), but it’s okay, why have one Valentine when I can have EVERYBODY!!! ♥ To all the church youth and the adults too, I love you all so very much!! John’s sermon was mostly a recap of that Danish movie I love that we watched in MacKenzie’s english class. (OH HOW I MISS HER!) Mmmm good food memories. Everybody left for the most important part of the movie, and although Ms. MacKenzie had explained it to us, it was still better to watch it myself. Oh the food looked so good, Bonnie said she could see me drooling from outside the classroom. 8D
Anyway! We had this agape love feast for church, and boy did it feel like I was eating air. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but I need meat! Somebody managed to do the impossible, ahem, and Alvin gritted his teeth at me for it while congratulating him for convincing me to eat tofu. ::laughs:: I did some last minute accompaniment and got some time alone to pray in the sanctuary, for which I was very thankful. I found it easier to be lighthearted and chipper after that. Our youth orchestra practice was decent too, I was very happy to hear that we can at least come together. A bunch of us, youth and some adults, went to Uncle Enoch’s house afterwards to chill. Oh GOODNESS, it was then I discovered the LOVE that is Il Divo. IL DIVO BANZAI!! My goodness, my goodness!! Urs from Switzerland is my favourite pretty boy, but they ALL sound SO SO SO good. I was swooning in front of the TV, and my music-loving companions were as happy as me. XD Perhaps I’m a tad silly, but I’m with friends, if I can’t be silly during these times, when can I be so giddy? When touring the house upstairs, we ended up taking a lot of silly pictures on Jonathan’s new iBook, sweet photo booth application! My PS2 seems to be very malfunctional now, so we didn’t get to DDR, woes for Joseph and me! It’s okay, Uncle Enoch taught us a game of Rook. It was pretty fun, but not enough time playing to get better at it. After dropping off people, I had a short talk with my cousin. How happy I am, to reunite with loved ones! He remains an open ear to hear matters I can’t really discuss about outside of family, and boy does it ease my burden. ♥ 変じゃない、俺とあなた、でしょう? (Why am I an 俺?)
Because I got home late yesterday, my mother yelled at me upon stepping into the house. She’s a basket case, screaming at me to not shower because it will wake my dad. If you’re so concerned with not waking him, how about not screaming loud enough that the neighbors might hear? So I showered when I woke up instead, then proceeded to fuzz out until going out to dinner. Crepes are good, but takoyaki is better! 章魚焼! So much yums. Janee had taiyaki today, and wished to have mine where I wish to have taiyaki. ::sporfles:: Miles and two time zones away, we’re having 焼’s. Maybe another of our friends had yakitori today! Or tamagoyaki! Okay no more, my brain’s fried for the night. ^_^
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





4 comments:
more like... ur brain is food-ed for da night... >w>;;;
my word verification says DROXIO... lol
Indeed, my cousin is a bit horrified at how much I ate.
Droxio... what is that.........
XDDDD he hasnt been with u long enuf >w>;;
this time word verification says tyenate... why do they all sound like chemicals/drugs? (onoes, it's actually trenate...)
Yeah haha, sad isn't it.
When will tamifuru appear then!
Post a Comment