The middle of the week is usually the slowest at work. While Fridays are busy, I'm thinking about taking the day off. Actually, I don't really want to, me with my money worries, but it's Cynthia's birthday so I think I'll grant her wish and spend time with her instead. I don't forsee myself taking any more days off unless absolutely necessary, so I think I can afford one day off. Right? I have to convince myself somehow. ::cringes::
I saw a cute t-shirt online a few days ago. "I'll be Bach," it says, with a picture of Bach half normal and half terminator. ::laughs:: Oh the dorkiness, oh our governor! 8D
There's been a decline in blog entries lately, mostly due to the fact that I'm more or less busy at work now and have things to do after work. I miss ranting and raving! (I'm sure nobody misses reading it though.)
End pointless post. :P
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment