The moon is out despite the rainclouds, and a river is flowing in my driveway. My mind is swimming, and my heart is flying. Ahh, if only I could always feel this way.
Timeless classics. My mind was swimming in them today, mostly triggered by the sudden downpour. I felt an urge to burst outside and sing and dance to "Singing in the Rain." Is that weird? I think I'm rather happy today. And on that note, I saw a billboard for Coca-Cola today that claimed they had bottled happiness. ::laughs::
I keep missing birthdays, d'oh!
Happy birthday to Nakao Ryuusei!
中尾さん、お誕生日おめでとう! I'm always late, but I hope he had a great day yesterday!!
Happy birthday to Yoshino Hiroyuki!!
よっちん~! He's 35 now, I think? Oi, young one isn't he, younger than Seki and
Speaking of, I wonder when Vitamin Z is coming out. Ooh, tingles. Ooh Corda mo. もっと...
The one dampening thing about the rain is that our youth picnic got postponed for two weeks because Valentine's Day is next week and we have to prepare for the agape dinner, they said. We do? What are we preparing...? I'm curious as to what kind of foods we'll have.
While I'm on the topic, the hype of Valentine's Day is getting to me. I want to burst out in melodies and cookies! Okay, so that's kind of scary, but ah, who cares if it's commercialized, it's still a good reason to celebrate. I have friends who dub it "single's day" instead, but I say, hey, it's not necessary to focus on having a partner or not but rather on the fact that there is love all around us! I love to see my friends happy with their significant others, and while I do feel a little bittersweet on the matter, it makes me happy that the people I care about have found a special love for themselves. Tonight, I helped my friend with a Valentine's gift for her boyfriend, and I'm glad that I can help her out after ramen and Coldstone. Makes me wish I could do the same for someone too, but alas. Perhaps one day, I'll be allowed to show how I feel too. For now, I'm glad the past remains a memory and not an open wound. This would be the first time I've had a clear mind for Valentine's day, so heck, I'm going to celebrate!!! Anyone want a





No comments:
Post a Comment