. .

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Art of Manliness

Admittedly, I'm not the most feminine, girly, womanly, whatever, but I've got to say that this following site is awesome. It has a free cook book in PDF format! Ready? Ready.

Plug: The Art of Manliness

What exactly qualifies as being a man then? Being a gentleman. That's right folks, it's an art! Chivalry, look it up if you don't know what it is and master it! The hilarity behind the site is that if anyone claims to he's a "man" but has a serious need to consult that page, it's pretty sad. Fear not, that's what the internet is for, you can browse in private and no one would be the wiser. I'm not a guy, but hey, it's entertaining and educational for some.

I'll leave it at that for now.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Whoa XDDD I didn't know you have a blogspot! Is this sync with your blog or something?

And the website... OH GOD.

Rady said...

No, this is not in sync with my blog. Over yonder is still my massive rambling spot. I'm trying to sort entries around and yeaaaah.

And isn't that website WONDERFUL? ::coughs::

Oh and speaking, OUR WEBSITE!!! Doushiyou~~~~????

.
.