Plug: Blue Ducks likely to die out in UK after male birds get together - Telegraph Awww ducks! Ohhhh cute. There are so many topics that come to mind when thinking about these
tasty adorable ducks. Natural selection and extinction are two main issues that my friends and I are looking at. To catch the tinge of sarcasm and disappointment in Mr. Steven's comments in the article, when survival of the species is at risk, is "love" more important? While I'm inclined to say, yes it is, there will no longer be any more of these cute little ducklings. I laughed at the comment about "bishounen vs obaasan" because, well, LOL. There's a storm boiling in my head, but I can't find the words to express these thoughts properly. My sentiments remain mixed, happy and doting on Ben and Jerry, and a bit sad about what this implicates...
HUNGRY!!! Lunch time!
No comments:
Post a Comment