. .

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Name of Love

Listening to: Name of Love - Ono Daisuke x Suzuki Tatsuhisa

I am *so* touched by Name of Love. The cast for the BLCD is OnoD and Tacchin, nyooooo! Gwaaaah, I'm dying. The manga is soooo sweet!! In the Name of Love, even the boundaries of identity can be conquered. Kouhei and Tetsu are so cute! Tacchin as Tetsu is very cute, especially his happy drunk voice. And OnoD as Kouhei, wah... I didn't think I'd like it but now that I'm listening to it, I'm very happy. OnoD definitely does well in these sort of roles, so much that I can't wipe this grin off my face. I wonder who plays Midori...! Oh gosh, mumbley drunk Tetsu is TOO CUTE!!!

Can't remember why I downloaded this one at all, but I'm glad I did.

In light of the stories in Name of Love, can love really conquer so many boundaries? The real world is unkind to those who love too much, those who are willing to give everything for the one they love. How does love survive?

"Human beings are ugly, but even so, human life is beautiful..."

Takase reminds me of Tsukimori.

If life is so hard, why do we keep pressing "continue" every time we hit a black screen? Unlike the games we play in which we can pause or walk away when we grow tired of it, the world will leave us behind if we do not keep up with it. How long will it be until we run out of tokens and game over?

In this game of life, I can only pray that we all press on in the name of Love, so before we game over, we will have done something meaningful. Everybody's life is an RPG in the making. What is yours about?

Mine's about Squall and Zell.

No comments:

.
.