. .

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Less than a month to go

My tickets were booked today, at long last! I only informed Bonnie thus far, who is willing to help me purchase CDs from Japan ala a friend. ::headdesk:: There goes my savings for my hobbies. That aside, I'm finally going to get to go home. Not permanently, unfortunately, but it's something. For the weeks I'll be gone, I have virtually nothing to do but tend to my family, how wonderful is that? It's been nearly four years now, I think, I deserve to spend time with them. Can't wait! Distance from things here, both good and bad, will help put things into perspective. It's a long time to be gone, and while I anticipate being sore about one thing in particular, it will give me ample time to sort out my heart and mind. Nyosh...

I'm grateful that my mother isn't on her screaming spree anymore. Still, I can't wait to get away. Home awaits! Oh my beloved city, do you miss me? I should start packing!!!

No comments:

.
.