. .

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Picspam

Listening to: "雨音" - Ono Daisuke

I went shopping for a bit with Cynthia last night and came across this shirt at Charlotte Russe.



I must be playing too much Forte lately because the first thing that I thought of was HIHARA!!!!! And indeed, I'm still pondering whether or not to buy the green dress in the game, oh wait, ISN'T THE GREEN ONE FOR TSUCHIURA? Ah, I digress.

Practice tonight was successful, I hope. Tiring, exhausting, ate too much pizza and garlic dip, but the singing was okay. We trekked all the way to La Sierra to practice, and upon wandering the music hall stage and practice rooms, my brain is ringing off in Corda-land. How utterly silly is it when I'm thinking "OMG I CAN LEVEL UP MY SKILL POINTS 1.2X IF WE PRACTICE IN HERE INSTEAD OF THE AUDITORIUM!!!" @___@

Two more days of work, more practice, then skit. Durf. I can't wait for this week to be over.



See how Corda obsessed I am?????? This is bad!!! That and I keep thinking about Shimicchi's gift parallels O_O!!!

2 comments:

キミ said...

XDDDD I do that kind of stuff all the time... at least I'm not the only one anymore 8D!

Rady said...

I know you do haha XD! I just never bothered taking pictures, but this shirt TOTALLY screamed at me.

And my curtains never occurred to me until I took that picture. Aaaaaahh....

.
.