Listening to: Calming Sea - Lifescapes
Yundi Li Clips:
Chopin - Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2
Chopin - "Fantasie" Impromptu, Op. 66
Liszt - La Campanella
Yundi Li plays the pieces I love so beautifully. His facial expressions are a bit on the funny side, why does he remind me of bit of Uchida-san mixed with some Kamiyan? XD His style is so wonderfully delicate and his touch feathery yet solid. Full of emotion, yet not overly passionate, just the right amount to make him an awesome pianist of the Romantic style. Oh. How my heart soars. I don't think I've had a favourite pianist aside from Maksim's integration of classical with techno and contemporary elements, but I think I've found one at last. He performs with the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra, so I wonder if I'd be able to hear him live... At age 26, this guy floors me. And hey look, birthday's only a day before mine. Keke. Totally irrelevant, ignore me. ^_^
May I marry a pianist someday, so that our lives will be a neverending symphony. Teehee~♥. I'll always be a Romantic at heart.
2023年07月08日のツイート
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment