Tick-tock, goes the clock. Oh wait, it's digital, it just blinks. I miss the sound of grandfather clocks, even the simple analog ones. The sound of ticking in time can drive one nuts or keep them sane. Which one are you? I'm the one who stays sane because of it. The persistent ticking regulates my physiological system and gives peace of mind. Perhaps it's psychological, and I wonder where I would trace the fascination to. I have an obsession with clocks and keeping time. Because I cannot keep time properly without an instrument. Tick-tock...
Back to Corda land now. I'm practicing for the last concert in Forte, maxed out Yunoki's affection points before it even started, then dropped his points a bit (ten mere points) because I *had* to go look for Hihara in the park. I mean, DUDE! :O I'm not going to leave him alone to angst in the park AT NIGHT over that!!! Yunoki, don't be mean to your best friend, he's already super considerate and doesn't progress any with me, much to my disappointment. ::looks the other way:: And. Kaji's looming at 934, scary. I have a concert date with him on Sunday AND a normal practice date with Yunoki on Saturday. WHY, WHY, WHY. Stop it you two, I won't be able to raise the other boys' levels at this rate!!! I want to work on Shimicchi and Hihara too!!! I have three heart events for Tsuchiura and Tsukimori, isn't that weird. The nighttime park event was Hihara's third heart event, so that's good. Huh. Everybody has three but Fuyuumi now. o_o I need Yunoki's last one. COME TO ME. ::paws at him::
I think I'll be able to go through the weekend before dinner tonight, so I'll see how Kaji and Yunoki fare by then. 28 days to practice currently, I think. Need four pieces, one red piece above level 17. Easy. Except. Kaji needs to level up. Everybody needs a little boost, actually. Shimicchi and Yunoki are fine though, how good are they anyway, sheesh!
Okay, enough about the game. Work today is incredibly hectic and it's driving me nuts, so I'm simply mentally escaping with this game. Is it bad when, even with the multiple places I frequent, I find myself unable to speak my mind once again? Maybe it's time to
It is so hot today, what gives?! AGK!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment