. .

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Listening to: "Heaven's Halls" - Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing

Image plug: 090409_1.JPG

I know I shouldn't be linking images off Teiou's blog but, LOOKIE PRETTY STREET LAMP!!

Yesterday, I accidentally downloaded Meet the Spartans instead of Meet the Parents, and oh what lucky fate, my dear Kevin Sorbo is in it! As if I don't have six seasons of his gorgeousness, I have another random movie now. 8D Men prancing around in belted leather underwear alongside Carmen Electra? Um, I make questionable comments, don't I...

Ahem. In all seriousness, today is Good Friday. I spent Passover meal with Nozomi at her house, hoping we'd both feel better, and got home late. Hey, at least I ate. Today is Good Friday, and with the full moon high above our heads, we should spend some time in quiet contemplation and pay our respects to our Saviour. For that reason, I want to join the adults in bible study tonight instead of spending it with the kids. The moon has been draining my energy, I need what's left of it to focus on how blessed we are to have Someone who loves us enough to sacrifice His life so that we may be forgiven. Really, do we deserve to be forgiven? Probably not, but He loves us still and will forgive us as long as we are willing. How great is the gift of salvation, and because of this, we especially owe Him our reverence on this day. Let us pray for one another.

No comments:

.
.