. .

Monday, April 27, 2009

Gaming

To follow along with a previous stream of thought, I think I'm nearing my game over soon. I'm running low on HP, MP, and items, and the boss is bearing down on me. (No BP left either.) Luckily, a reset is available soon as well, and maybe starting off at a previous save point will allow me some time to level up before I face this wretched boss again. By no means is it even the final boss, so why is it so difficult? Damn you Squall and Zell, have you lost my summons? I could really use Quetzalcoatl and Carbuncle right now. Normally I'd vouch for Bahamut and Diablos, since I've been using Squall more than Zell lately, but alas. I'm dealing with something far too delicate yet complicated to be using brute force on. This is definitely not my style, and I'm losing the battle.

I'm so terribly tired of all these games we're playing. I wish things would be direct for a change, so I can make well-informed decisions about my next move. Please don't let it be a checkmate, but it doesn't mean a stalemate is okay either.

No comments:

.
.