. .

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Escaping Reality

Listening to: "Bouquet ~Hohoemi no Hanataba~" - Masuda Yuki, Satou Akemi

I will begin with a game rant! I upgraded my custom firmware on Yunoki two nights ago, and now La Corda D'Oro 2 Forte, Final Fantasy Dissidia, and Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core in English are running peachy fine. BOOYA! So guess what I'm playing? ^_^

Last night, I decided to be silly and refuse to be a part of the ensemble in Forte, just to see what would happen. I had to refuse three times, I think, before it accepted my answer. Ousaki sempai and Fuyuumi looked soooo sad! And of course, it was a game over LOL. Oh and, guess what? Tsukimori liked one of my answers for once, imagine that. For the first time through, I'm definitely going for Yunoki's route, so I'm playing quartet with him, Kaji, and Fuyuumi. Brrr Kaji! This group is like me split into four parts. Kaji, with his fanboy stalker tendencies and overly cheerful demeanor, Yunoki with his wonderful smile and hidden agenda, Fuyuumi with her genuine but quiet happiness because she's playing with Hino, and well, I'm Hino since I'm playing her. Go team me! ::facedesk:: Haven't gotten very far, in fact, everyone's underpracticed. On the plus side, even if it irks me, since I'm starting with Kaji in the first concert, as long as I don't avoid him like the plague, I won't have to procrastinate leveling him up at the last concert and risk having Yunoki unhappy with me. ::laughs:: Oh, the plot thickens...

Ahem anyway. I've been delving back into the world of Corda to escape my mother. Got into a spat with her on Sunday, and I find my blood pressure skyrocketing every time I see her since then. Moving out is becoming more and more necessary because I'm going to die pretty soon at this rate. Despite everything I've tried, I'm still clinging onto the last thread of my sanity. There's so many things I'm worrying about in regards to moving out, most concerning my family, then school and financial matters. Do I give up my dream of becoming a teacher because I'm trying to stay alive? Maybe it's time to find something else to dream about.

Sigh, I really do live in Anagura, don't I?

No comments:

.
.